For info and pricing contact Mohawk Ltd.
Description 7/16” Hex High-Torque Impact Wrench Kit 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion, Cordless
Quick Change 7/16” Hex Chuck Designed for Electric Power and Telephone Utility Companies
• Engineered for drilling and fastening into treated wood utility poles without rotational torque to help maintain balance
• Makita-built motor delivers 325 ft.lbs. of Max Torque, with 1,900 RPM and 2,200 IPM for powerful drilling and fastening
• Convenient Quick-Change 7/16" Hex Chuck allows for faster bit changes
• Rocker switch for forward/reverse operation
• Shock absorbent handle protects battery housing for extra durability
• Rubberized soft grip handle provides increased comfort on the job
• Compact and ergonomic design at only 10-3/4" long
• Weighs only 7.8 lbs. with battery for reduced operator fatigue
• Built-in LED light illuminates the work area
• Makita's proprietary hammer and anvil impact mechanism are manufactured using the best raw materials with the highest quality steel and unique heat hardening process for maximum fastening and driving power
• 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion 3.0 Ah battery BL1830 reaches a full charge in 30 minutes or less
• Equipped with Star Protection Computer Controls™ to protect against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating
• Rapid Optimum Charger communicates with the battery's built-in chip throughout the charging process to optimize battery life by actively controlling current, voltage and temperature
• Rapid Optimum Charger has a built-in fan to cool the battery for faster, more efficient charging
• Makita technology delivers category-leading charge time so the battery spends more time working and less time sitting on the charger
• Compatible with Makita 18V Lithium-Ion batteries with a Star symbol
• 3-year warranty on tool and 1-year warranty on battery
• Only use genuine Makita batteries and chargers
Battery Type: Li-Ion
Voltage: 18.0 Battery Capacity: 3.0Ah
Includes: (2) Batteries,type 4NNN2, 30 min. Rapid Charger, Case
Drive Size: 7/16"
Max. Torque: 3900 in.-lb.
No Load RPM: 0 to 1900
Blows per Minute: 0 to 2200
Tool Length: 10-3/4"
Tool Weight: 7.8 lb.
Features: 7/16 in. Quick Connect Hex Chuck
Drive Configuration: Straight
Brushless Motor: No