For pricing or questions contact Mohawk Ltd.
Description BITE 3
The Megger BITE 3 Battery Impedance Test Equipment determines the health of lead-acid cells up to 2000 Ah by taking measurements of the most important battery parameters. The BITE 3 measures cell impedance, an internal ohmic test, cell voltage, intercell connection resistance and ripple current. And, for the first time in a battery instrument, the BITE 3 measures float current and the harmonic content of the ripple current. There is even abuilt-in spectrum analyzer to show the harmonic content of the ripple current. It has firmware that can be upgraded through the Internet.
- Determines health of lead-acid cells up to 2000 Ah
- On-line testing with Pass/Warning/Fail calculations
- Measures impedance, interconnection resistance and cell voltage
- Windows CE operating system with 32 MB of memory
- Measures float and ripple currents
- Includes ProActiv™ Database Management Software
Call 800 225-6642
Mohawk Ltd. 800-225-6642