For pricing or questions contact Mohawk Ltd.
Description Burndy LPHY750 Crimp tool
Burndy Kompressor LPHY750
Remote Operated 12-Ton Low Pressure Hydraulic Compression Tool
2000 PSI Crimp tool up to 750 Cu and Al. Similar to Stanley CT10 Series
- Industry exclusive visual and audible crimp indicator assures properly completed crimps with 12 tons of force.
- Covers a wide range of applications with its 1.65"jaw opening.
- Uses all standard BURNDY® "U"dies.
- 350°head rotation for versatile tool head positioning allowing the user to get into tight areas easier.
- Operates on open center or closed center hydraulic systems.
- Ergonomic handle design for better balance and to help lessen fatigue.
- Double acting tool for hydraulic ram advance and retraction.
- Industry exclusive spring back up for ram retraction if hydraulic system shuts down.
- 1-year limited warranty.
- Flow Rate: 3-9 GPM
- Operating Pressure:1500-2500 psi
- Forced Developed:12 Tons
- Weight: 21 lbs
- Length: 15.8
- Width: 5.5
- Jaw Opening:1.65
- Max.Back Pressure:250 psi
- Crimp Time:Approximately 2 seconds
- Conductor range:#8-750 kcmil Al/Cu#4-556 kcmil ACSR
Manufacturer Part Number:
FCI Burndy LPHY750
Burndy / Racine
Mohawk Ltd. 800-225-6642