For info and pricing contact Mohawk Ltd.
Description Cable Hoist 1/2-2 Ton
Engineered for Reliable Operation
- Handle Designed for Overload Protection?Handle bends to warn of hazardous condition and prevent dangerous overload.
- Hooks with Latches-360°swiveling hooks equipped with latches for positive load engagement.
- Positive Load Holding in All Environments-Double interlocking pawl mechanism assures one pawl is engaged at all times.
- Meets or exceeds minimum 4:1 design factor and all requirements of ASME/ANSI Standard B-30.21. All units tested at 125% of rated oad.
Portable and Durable
- Lightweight and Rugged-Special cast aluminum and zinc alloy housings.
- Heavy-Duty Cable-Utilizes preformed and galvanized, extra flexible aircraft cable.
- Corrosion Resistant-All stainless steel springs and shafts.-Reduced Wear?All rotating shafts are mounted on bronze bushings.
Easy to Operate
- Self-Storing Cable Drum-Provides compact operation.
- Easy Load Positioning-Utilizes a double pawl system with multiple pawl stops for precise load adjustment.
- Fast Cable Take-Up-Winding wheel provided for quick take-up or positioning of cable.
- Open Construction-Allows for easy cleaning and inspection.
Special Model Features
- 430CDPA equipped with oversized slip hooks-Ideal for opening and closing boxcar doors.
- Stainless Steel Cable Available-Suitable for marine environments.
1/2 Ton Models 105SB, 115SB
1/2-1 Ton Model 115DB
3/4 Ton Model 505NB
3/4-1 1/2 Ton 202WNB, 434WNB, 430CDPB
1-2 Ton 404WNB, 404WNB/MC
Coffing / LittleMule
Mohawk Ltd. 800-225-6642