For pricing or questions contact Mohawk Ltd.
Description D914™ Impact Tool
The versatile D914™ series impact tools include built-in probe pic/spudger and torque capability
The D914™ Series impact tools provide quality terminations on the first punch, helping to achieve the highest quality possible on network installations. They are the only impact tools that combine torque and impact in one tool. They also include a built-in hook and spudger into the handle. Use the hook to remove wires from any style block or to help trace wires. Use the spudger to remove the cross-connect module from the mounting bracket. Quick and easy blade replacement, and extra blade storage available in the handle. The D914S model includes all of these great features, plus an ergonomically designed handle made with special rubber to reduce impact recoil and hand fatigue. The D914™ Series impact tools provide quality terminations on the first punch, helping to achieve the highest quality possible on network installations.
- Industry standard, internationally accepted
- Hook and spudger tools are built into the handle
- Automatic spring handle --choose low impact for 24/26 gauge wire or high impact for 22 gauge wire
- D914 and D914S impact tools accept Phillips-head or flat screwdriver blade
- Convenient blade storage built into the handle
- Adapter blade allows technician to use a variety of torque tool bits and sockets
- Easy blade insertion, locks in place
- D914S™ soft touch impact tool features a rubber handle and special ergonomic design for better grip and to reduce hand fatigue
Mohawk Ltd. 800-225-6642