For info and pricing contact Mohawk Ltd.
Description Fiber Restoration
Click Here for Fiber Optic Trailer Overview
The Fiber Restoration Trailer is a self-contained mobile central office facility providing switching, power and equipment in support of new plant installation and emergency restoration of fiber optic and copper communications systems.
● Dual power inputs include an Onan 12kw quiet diesel generator mounted in an integral generator enclosure and an auxiliary 100 amp Hubbell pin & sleeve type shore power inlet mounted at the rear of the trailer.
● A manual transfer switch transfers either power input to a 100 amp power distribution panel.
● A large cable access compartment accepts 3 cables and has 25 individual wiring ports.
● Grounding straps are installed around the trailer interior perimeter and inside the cable access compartment to allow complete grounding of cable and equipment.
● A “U” shaped work area at the front of the trailer features a laminate work surface with adjustable height fusion splicer table.
Additional options available!