For pricing or questions contact Mohawk Ltd.
Description MEGGER 10T1 - Repair
Hand-held T1 Span Verifier and Tester
• Complete in-service or out-of-service testing
• Continuous testing of up to 8 hours respectively
• End-to-end T1 span testing with the most common industry standard loop codes
• Model 20T1 performs BERT on one of 17 standard stress patterns and two user-definable 32-bit patterns
• Determines T1 framing and BERT patterns
• User-friendly interface with no training necessary
• Truly portable field test set, ideal for outside plant applications
The Megger 10T1 and 20T1 are compact, feature packed T1 handheld test sets that can be used for in-service or out-of-service testing. They have been designed to evaluate the integrity, configuration and performance of a T1 facility by locating complete failures in a transmission line or a piece of equipment, verifying network performance, isolating faulty DTE or DCE and determining faulty transmission channels.
Complete end-to-end testing may be performed at any point in the span by utilizing industry standard loop codes. The units may be used at the DSX-1 cross connect jack panel, bridged onto the span or can be a substitute for transmission equipment for real world testing.
Call 800 225-6642
Mohawk Ltd. 800-225-6642