For pricing or questions contact Mohawk Ltd.
Description MEGGER DCM2000P - Repair
• W, VA, VAR, kWH and power factor measurement even on distorted waveforms
• AC/DC current up to 2000 Amps
• True RMS, peak, crest factor, total harmonic distortion, distortion factor, frequency measurement, and dc ripple
• 3 phase power capability
• Live harmonic analysis, bar graph display
• Simultaneous display of multiple parameters plus waveform and chart displays
• Internal logging of five parameters with 5000 readings
• Real-time logging or download to optional PowerLog software
The Megger DCM2000P Power Clampmeter combines the functionality of power meter, oscilloscope, harmonics meter and data logger in one easy to use package. The design meets the requirements of BSEN 61010-1 600V Cat IV for supply side applications. A large backlit dot matrix LCD clearly displays waveforms, harmonics, chart trends and up to five parameters at a time. The DCM2000P can measure dc, ac, pulsed and mixed currents up to 2000 A, voltages up to 600 V, all power related parameters including energy consumption, frequency, crest factor, total harmonic distortion, distortion factor and ripple. It features auto ranging and auto-zeroing and has a built-in three-phase adapter for power measurements.
This battery-operated precision power meter can transmit both stored and live measurements to a PC running AVO PowerLog software for further analysis if required. The DCM2000P is ideally suited to measure mains power quality and applications in the development, installation, maintenance and repair of equipment and devices used in power electronics and power engineering. It simplifies the compensation of reactive power, even for complex waveforms with high harmonic distortion
Call 800 225-6642
Mohawk Ltd. 800-225-6642