For info and pricing contact Mohawk Ltd.
Description MO-FP Fiber Inspection Video Scope
MO-FP Optical Connector Inspector is used to inspect end-face of fibers and check the optic connectivity on fiber optic networks. It magnifies fibers of 125μm diameter 400 times, enlarging picture through a video signal to the display where the status of fiber end-face is shown clearly.
MO-FP can detect simplex and ribbon fiber ends located in both male and female connectors, as well as other fiber units. Eliminating the need to finding solutions for hard-to-reach areas within fiber optic networks, OCI-20BN can detect connectors even installed on the backside of network patch panels or inside hardware devices.
- Compact, lightweight
- Compatible with various connectors
- 600 times zoom, 0.5μm resolution
- 2.7-inch digital high-definition display, viewing area larger than 960 × 240μm
- PC and APC can be detected SC, FC, LC, E2000, MU, ST and SMA all fiber optical connector of male and female end-face
- Digital image storage function TF card, maximum capacity up to 32GB, no software can access the computer for storage, edit, or send
- Direct read/write by U flash disk
|Field of Vision||316×285μm|
|Zoom||Scope: 600X (12X Optical zoom) Display :200X|
|Display||2.7 inch LCD (960×240)|
|Video/Audio Rec||Yes (Video with timing display)|
|Audio Output||Earphone jack: L 20mW+R 20mW [16O] (Max volume)|
|Memory Storage||TF card memory storage up to 32GB (8GB inc)|
|Connector||SC/FC/LC/E2000/MU/ST etc. (PC/APC, male & female)|
|Connectivity||USB/Card Reader (SD/MMC)|
|Power Supply||Lithium battery(1800mAh) /Power Adaptor (DC 5V, 2A)|
|Battery Life||≥3 hours (continuous operation)|
|Weight||110g (display) 85g (probe)|
|Dimensions||180×22×56mm (display) 78×42×56mm (probe)|
Mohawk Ltd. 800-225-6642