For info and pricing contact Mohawk Ltd.
- Model #: MO-OPM-50A, MO-OPM-50B
Description MO-OPM-50 Optical Power Meter
OPM-50 series of optical power meters features automatic wavelength identification, when used with the MO-SLS-50 series of light sources. The remote light source (MO-SLS-50) can send an encrypted signal to the MO-OPM-50 which can automatically identify the wavelength and switch to the corresponding test mode. The MO-OPM-50 also features remote reference value setting; the SLS-50 can send the power parameters of its digital-encrypted signal to MO-OPM-50 as the reference for precise link loss measurement even though the two units are far apart. The MO-OPM-50 and MO-SLS-50 are ideal for optical attenuation and loss measurements, continuity verification and fiber link evaluation in various test environments.
- No warm-up, quick start
- Internal clock for time stamping test data
- Editable fiber SN info
- Memory of 1000 test records
- Data transfer to PC via USB
- >125 hours continuous operation
- Automatic wavelength identification
- Remote reference value setting
- USB power charging
- Pocketsize, lightweight and easy-to-Use
Mohawk Ltd. 800-225-6642