For pricing or questions contact Mohawk Ltd.
Description MicroMapper™ Pro Termination Test Kit
MicroMapper™ Pro is a simple VDV cable tester, designed to reliably and quickly test terminations and length, thus speeding installation time and reducing callbacks. MicroMapper™ Pro presents an exciting addition to the proven Fluke Networks’ cable testing product line. It simplifies every aspect of the testing and verification process. From its “quickcheck” test for twisted pair and coax to its built-in analog toner for locating cables, MicroMapper™ Pro provides technicians the confidence to perform their jobs faster and more accurately.
MicroMapper™ Pro simplifies voice/data/video testing providing a full wiremap for twisted pair and coax connectors including split pair and distance to break. It features a “quick-check” test to confirm cable wiremap to TIA568A/B specifications and displays all results on a large LCD screen.
Tired of losing or breaking all the adapters needed for testing the various voice, data, and video media types? MicroMapper™ Pro simplifies testing with built-in twisted pair and coax support. Both the main unit and the far-end identifiers can be used to test twisted-pair and coax outlets right out of the box.
MicroMapper™ Pro features built-in analog toning to locate and isolate wire pairs during installation.
• Simple interface - displays full wiremap for twisted pair and coax connectors on large LCD screen
• Multimedia support - built-in support for twisted pair and coax (F) cables with no need for adapters
• Built-in Analog toning - locates and isolates wire pairs during installation
• MicroMapper™ Pro VDV Cable Tester
• IS50 Pro-Tool Kit
• Pro3000 Probe
• #1 Cable ID
• F-type adapter
• Multi-language Getting Started Guide
• Packaged in a deluxe Fluke Networks carry case