For pricing or questions contact Mohawk Ltd.
Description Net Cat Pro NC-500
• Touch screen display with contrast adjustment and backlight.
• Tests shielded twisted pair (STP) unshielded twisted pair (UTP) and coaxial cables.
• 0-2000 foot cable length via TDR.
• Generate four distinct, precision tones for tracing low-loss cables like Cat 5.
• identifies active network devices (PC or Hub) on 10/100 Base-T networks.
• Displays network device capabilities.
• Patch cable and remote jack wire-map.
• Detects shorts, opens, reversed, crossed and split pairs.
• Office identification using remote ID units.
• Troubleshoots and verifies a wide range of networks.
• Graphical touch-screen display.
• remote jack iD and verification.
• Operates on a single 9V battery, with low battery indicator.
• Pulsed time domain reflectometer (TDR) shows length of all pairs.
• Compatible with Greenlee precision digital probes.
Specifications: Dimensions: 3.3" x 1.4" x 6.7" (8.5 cm x 3.5 cm x 17 cm)
Weight: 0.45 lb. (200 g)
Power requirements: 9V Alkaline battery (PP3)
Display LCD: Dot Pixels: 128 x 128 dots
Viewing area: 60.0 x 58.4
Backlight: White LED
Buttons: LCD touch-screen, Single momentary contact push button
Environmental Operating Temperature: 0°C to 50°C
Storage Temperature: -20°C to 70°C
Interface Connections: RJ45 shielded jacks F-type threaded female coaxial connectors
TDr Calibration: User selectable based on a known cable
length. Range: 50 to 2000 ft. - 40% to 100% in step of 1%
Length: 2000 ft Maximum resolution: 1 ft. accuracy to Open/Short: +4% or 2 ft. whichever is greater remote identifier: 2000 ft. (609.6 meters) maximum distance
Wiremap: 358 ft (100 meters) maximum distance