Our price: $586.67
Description Pelsue Infrared Construction Heater
The model #1557 is a radiant-style, portable, infrared, construction heater. The model #1557 is fueled by LPG (propane) vapor.
The patented design provides clean efficient heat for tents or other ventilated spaces.
• CSA listed within the US & Canada
• Equipped with a male propane quick connect for easy connection to a regulator and hose assembly (multiple models available including varying lengths of hose and fixed or adjustable LPG regulators) in order to fuel the unit from a standard LPG tank
• Includes piezoelectric plunger spark igniter (no external power required for ignition). The design also allows for backup ignition via a lighter or match.
• Equipped with a thermocouple high temperature safety shut-off
• Equipped with a tip-over safety shut-off
! This product is only intended for use in a well-ventilated space and is not for home or recreational vehicle use.
|Dimensions:||13”L x 9.5 ”W x 20 ” H|
|Weight:||11 lbs. (5 kg)|
|Free Air (certified)||424 cfm|
|Propane Usage - low||.25 lb./hr (low setting)|
|Propane Usage - high||0.5 lbs./hr (high setting)|