For info and pricing contact Mohawk Ltd.
Description Pelsue LifeGuard Manhole Safety System LG5A
- Portable manhole guard, fall protection and retrieval in one system
- Lightweight structural aluminum and steel construction
- Two piece unit for easy set-up
- Dual overhead anchor point
- Leveling feet included
- Man Rated*
- 5000 lb. Overhead proof load
- Use with man rated winch, SRL, 3-way or a combination of devices
- Meets or exceeds OSHA and ANSI standards
- Man rated capacity 310 lb. (141kg)*
- Overhead anchor point proof load 5000 lb. (2268kg)
- System meets OSHA and ANSI safety standards when used by a qualified or competent individual.
- Upper arm assembly Structural Aluminum and Steel
- Guard assembly Structural Aluminum
- Winch mount Aluminum
- Hardware High Strength Plated Steel•
Weight and Dimensions:
- Upper arm assembly 42 lb.
- Guard assembly 35 lb.
- Overall Dimensions 42” W X 42” L X 78” H
LG5A System Includes:
- 1 Upper arm assembly
- 1 Guard assembly
- Set of four leveling feet
- Set of four rubber feet (shipped Loose)
- 1 Bracket & mounting plate for use with standard retrieval winch
- 1 Pulley assembly w/auto-lock carabineer
- Set of flexible draw latches to anchor the assembly to the guard assembly
Note: Winch and harness sold separately
* "Man Rated" This is an umbrella term by which we mean:
The device or system is tested to meet the appropriate OSHA and ANSI standards for confined space rescue and retrieval or fall arrest for personnel.
The device or systems intended to be used for confined space rescue and retrieval or fall arrest by a worker who is trained as a "competent person" and/or "qualified" per OSHA and ANSI standards